Monday, April 21, 2008

Fencerow workshop anticipation

Tomorrow Son of Semele Ensemble is starting a two week workshop of FENCEROW TO FENCEROW, the play we've been developing for the past 14 months.  (Workshop number three over the past year.)  As I sit here thinking about what may or may not be in store for us for the next two weeks, I feel so fortunate to have this time and support from so many people.  You know who you are!
 
My mantra for the next two weeks.... do not settle.  Keep the bar high, search for "better," make the tough choice,.... yada yada yada.
 
Thanks to the 20+ people over the past year who have helped in the creation of this play.  It's still going.  I can't believe it's still going....
 
Oh--- and I just saw the documentary KING CORN, which is very similar in topic to the play I'm writing.  What a wonderful documentary.  See it if you can.
 
Matt

No comments: